South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishop's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishop
DAWG Team Member
Bishop

Bishop's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello, all!

My name is Travis Williams, callsign Bishop. I am the last founding member of DAWG still remaining on our team.

I have been playing airsoft since the summer of 2005, entirely in south Florida. I have played airsoft almost everywhere airsoft has been played in south Florida, many of those places being completely illegal. What I have learned over the years is that I have never and will never enjoy the experience that I want from this game playing at illegal fields or even legal, non-dedicated fields, ie paintball fields.

Needless to say, I could not be more excited about Shooter's new field. Legality, legitimacy, organization, structure, self-governance, authority- these are the aspects of airsoft that have been almost totally absent in my time playing, and I hope this field will allow us, as a community, to change that.

I'll see you on the field!
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Bishop, them man with golden words.

Just to let everyone know its his words on the home page of the website under the approval stamp.

Good to have your here man and lookin forward to getting this field and our community together the way we all envision it.

See you on the field man.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Fox
DAWG Team Member
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm surprised you didn't open up with an essay, Bish!!! welcome fool!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/sustento
Bishop
DAWG Team Member
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Ha!

As most of my essays end up becoming full-blown dissertations, I opted for the summary.
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Glad to see another Boca man Playing airsoft
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 pm

There are a few of us around here. Bishop and I used to live in the same community but he is cooler than us now and lives out west now.
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 pm

I live in "west" Boca as well did most of my life...
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Oh so you are with the cool kids too huh? hehe

Im in Central Boca. Right near the turnpike and right near 95. Perfect location. Especially for the new field. 20 min drive from my home.
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 pm

I live Right by the Turnpike...Before the Military I live way out west...any more west I would be in a swamp, so yes I lived with the cool kids lmao.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
DAWG Team Member
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Nice to see another Boca-ite, P-chuck! I'm out in west Boca myself- NE corner of Yamato and 441.

Ya Shooter, I did love that apartment location. It was such a nice, central location. Quick to 95, quick to the turnpike.

I can't wait until we get the field going, though. My commute is less than 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bishop's Introduction   Bishop's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Bishop's Introduction
Page 1 of 1