South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event Empty
PostSubject: AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event   AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

How did everyone like the grand opening event? What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you like to see added to next month's event?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event   AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:57 pm

I truly found the stress tests to be the most intersting for the day. I really hope to see more stress tests to be implemented at the future events. Possible multiple stress tests to challenge peoples abilities.

An example of the stress test we did yesterday for those that truly missed out. At the blow of a whistle you start:

-Ten push-ups, then you
-Sprint twenty yds, then turn around
-Sprint twenty yds back and pick up your rifle, then
-Sprint 30 yds, then you
-Drop and do 5 more push-ups, then you
-Sprint another 20 yds and fire 6 rounds on semi-auto at a target that is about 20 yds away.

It takes 4 hits on the head-sized target to qualify.

I would like to see of those added as well as the ability to hit the house from different angles instead of giving one point of entry.

What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
fullmetal
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event   AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event   AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event Empty

Back to top Go down

AAR: Feb. 27 Grand Opening Event
Page 1 of 1