South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shooter
President / Founder
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:14 pm

A 10 acre field, privately owned by a local airsoft player up in Okeechobee. The field is 18+ only and follows FloridaAirsoft.com rules. Constructed for Milsim you wont find spools and random props littering the field with no rhyme or reason like most paintball fields.

They have a village made up of roughly 13 shacks from 8'x8' to 8'x16' occupying the middle of the field. There is also a 18'24' fire base with a guard tower in the Northeast corner of the wood.

To RSVP to this field and to sign up for future events, please visit their website or contact Sweatt here on the forums. www.archangelsairsoft.com

Here are some photos of the field.








Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Boa
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : West Palm Beach, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:56 pm

VILLAGE!! <3
Back to top Go down
spraydoggie
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Boynton Beach

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 pm

That is so cool hope I get to play there one day Who owns the field
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : S. Florida

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Nice quite nice. Have to set up a trip to get up there soon
Back to top Go down
Sweatt (Arch Angels)
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm

As I said before, I'm always updating. Improvements have been made since these photos.
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : S. Florida

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 am

Hey Sweatt, out of curiosity what's the average turn out per game?
Back to top Go down
Sweatt (Arch Angels)
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 am

theonlyBuster wrote:
Hey Sweatt, out of curiosity what's the average turn out per game?

About 10 to 12 players, I really haven't every tried marketing our field though. Now its starting to get out there and people are asking me about it. This sat we will have some new players, we have about 4 to 6 regulars from Overwatch a Milsim team in West Palm. Also ODA has been out before with a whole squad recently and they want to come back out. Normally when people come out they come back, they have a great time and love the field.
Now the group we do have is a great one. Everyone calls their hits and plays with honor. We have always been big believers in quality over quantity. Of course we want to find more teams and players to come out and enjoy the field with us. Its free at this point in time and likely will be for a while.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Great, more locations   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:35 am

That's great guys, and looks awesome, can you post directions so we can go there to check the field? what days is it open? at what time?

It is great to see how our community keep's growing and now faster than ever.

Good work, see you soon.

DOC
Deadly Operations Commander
PMC AIRSOFT TEAM
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PMC-Airsoft/158024680914122
Sweatt (Arch Angels)
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:58 am

DOC wrote:
That's great guys, and looks awesome, can you post directions so we can go there to check the field? what days is it open? at what time?

It is great to see how our community keep's growing and now faster than ever.

Good work, see you soon.

DOC
Deadly Operations Commander
PMC AIRSOFT TEAM

Yes sir.
If you want to RSVP just shoot me an email. We will be out here this Sat. and would love to have you come out.
brannonsweatt@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-01-16
Location : west palm beach

PostSubject: Amazing people and field to play on!!!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:12 pm

hey Sweatt,

It was great meeting you and your players and all the other new people today. Your field is amazing!! I'm sure it will just keep improving and getting better with time. It was a real pleasure just playing with adults and stand up players who call their hits. I will be spreading the word about your field (adults only of course). My son and I will definitely be returning. I highly recommend that all readers of this forum make at least one trip to this field.

Again thanks Sweatt.

Richard
(Hellcat)
Back to top Go down
Sweatt (Arch Angels)
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 am

bodyguard329 wrote:
hey Sweatt,

It was great meeting you and your players and all the other new people today. Your field is amazing!! I'm sure it will just keep improving and getting better with time. It was a real pleasure just playing with adults and stand up players who call their hits. I will be spreading the word about your field (adults only of course). My son and I will definitely be returning. I highly recommend that all readers of this forum make at least one trip to this field.

Again thanks Sweatt.

Richard
(Hellcat)


I really appreciate the kind words Richard, you and your son are welcome any time.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 am

See this is exactly why the South Florida Airsoft Association was started. To bring all of you together. This segregation that we have is horrible. Glad to hear that some folks took the ride up there and even better to hear that it was a great time
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Sweatt (Arch Angels)
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 am

You are correct. Our community is in 1,000 pieces. Its time to put them all together.
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap ODA196
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:51 pm

I can vouch for this field and AA in general. The field has the little details that make missions realistic and fun. Sweatt and the AA guys have put time and effort into the field and it will only get better. We are going back in May for some Joint team training and the date can come soon enough. The missions kept us going all day and it's always good when people call their hits, EVERY TIME.

There was even a rumor of a lone operator eliminating 9 OPFOR in one game...with his pistol. There is no official record of it happening, but if you do meet him buy him a beer, I like Sam Adams...he, he likes Sam Adams.



Back to top Go down
http://www.oda196airsoft.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:30 pm

I would love to go but cant cause of thye age limit and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Sweatt (Arch Angels)
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 pm

DoubleTap ODA196 wrote:
I can vouch for this field and AA in general. The field has the little details that make missions realistic and fun. Sweatt and the AA guys have put time and effort into the field and it will only get better. We are going back in May for some Joint team training and the date can come soon enough. The missions kept us going all day and it's always good when people call their hits, EVERY TIME.

There was even a rumor of a lone operator eliminating 9 OPFOR in one game...with his pistol. There is no official record of it happening, but if you do meet him buy him a beer, I like Sam Adams...he, he likes Sam Adams.




3 things:
1. Always flank wider than you originally planned
2. Never run towards a pile of dead allies, they are dead for a reason.
3. Concentrate your fire on anything that looks like an ODA Sniper:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned   

Back to top Go down
 
Archangel Airsoft Field - Privately Owned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Go Airheads Field (Erie)
» DMZ Airsoft Field
» Chain repair in the field
» mount-field racer
» NSW Gold Field and Maps Info

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: Field Locations & Roll Call :: Archangels Airsoft-
Jump to: