South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED Empty
PostSubject: WE HAVE SUCCEEDED   WE HAVE SUCCEEDED EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Ladies and gentlemen...actually I dont think there are any ladies on here, but I digress. It is with my greatest pleasure I announce this news. Today I spoke with the Palm Beach County Parks Department and once we have the insurance for the field, we may begin construction.

The ball is officially in our court and the field is a 100% go! The time has come for the airsoft community to come into the light and band together. THis is huge not only for us here in Florida, but all over the US. And we thank you everyone that has donated to us to help us get to where we are now...and we will get bigger and grow.

Its all up to us now, we need to raise that money to get the insurance and the fence...just to start!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Hellcat
Forum Member
Hellcat

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE SUCCEEDED   WE HAVE SUCCEEDED EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:13 pm

how much more needs to be raised before construction can start?
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE SUCCEEDED   WE HAVE SUCCEEDED EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh just about 90% of it or so. We started this with just an idea and no capital. Funds to get it started were taken out of our own pockets, just to get the ball rolling really. its definitely going to take a lot of work, but in all seriousness 30K is not a large number.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Lone_Fox
Forum Member

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED Empty
PostSubject: 5 dollars a week people   WE HAVE SUCCEEDED EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Thats all it will take if everyone donates! 5 dollars a week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE SUCCEEDED   WE HAVE SUCCEEDED Empty

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: