South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buster from FAU Airsoft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

Buster from FAU Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Buster from FAU Airsoft   Buster from FAU Airsoft EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey, I'm the one, the only Buster.
I'm the Commanding Officer (President) of the FAU Airsoft student organization/club/team of Florida Atlantic University.
Airsoft has been in my life for the better part of about 6 years.
I started with cheap Wal-Mart springers and friends up in GA where we started a university team (Black Talon Airsoft), and have taken it to new levels. I believe it's not at all about what you have, but how you use it and how well it compliments you.

I take this sport as a serious joke. I play hard, but understand the whole point is to have fun and meet new people.

Hope to see you all on the battle field.

For any FAU students/alumni out there, feel free to check us out... FAUAirsoft.com
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Buster from FAU Airsoft   Buster from FAU Airsoft EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome to the community Buster.

Where does the FAU team play, we have plenty of airsoft teams out here...Last Company, V3, DAWG, Rogue Recon just to name a few, another well organized team is always good to have on the field, especially a new one that will be something like no other.

I would like to get in touch with the University to discuss opportunities for your club and our organization. The field will be close to your school. We will send them an email and see what can be done for you and your players. However, until then stay in touch for we will be opening up pre-registration for VIP members.

Welcome to the forums and we will see you out there soon.

Almost forgot, if you like you can have your team register here on the forums and we can get you a private section for your team as well. If you would like that, drop me a PM and I will make it happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Buster from FAU Airsoft   Buster from FAU Airsoft EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 am

We've actually been using a decent sized field not in Pompano, not too far from Wiles and Powerline. It's private land and the owner is cool with us playing there. But yeah we're all awaiting some recognized local fields in the area.
In terms of the University, it's like every battle with them is a losing battle. But once the field is done I'll send you some contact representatives for FAU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buster from FAU Airsoft   Buster from FAU Airsoft Empty

Back to top Go down

Buster from FAU Airsoft
Page 1 of 1