South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any fields near Boynton Beach?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

Any fields near Boynton Beach? Empty
PostSubject: Any fields near Boynton Beach?   Any fields near Boynton Beach? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 am

Hello guys, I was wondering if there are any fields near Boynton Beach because my mom said Hotshots was too far (about 30 mins away). Please post because I have never been to any fields before, and I would like to try airsoft out for at least once. I've tried Googling and many other things but I have no luck. I only find airsoft fields and arenas that are farther away from where I live.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Any fields near Boynton Beach?   Any fields near Boynton Beach? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey Comrade. Unfortunately that is really the only field closest to your location.....for the time being. Luckily the field we are raising money for is going to be within 10 or so minutes from Boynton Beach, depending on where you are. But until we raise the $30,000 to install the fence and insure the field, Hot Shots will be your only option if you are looking for something close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: Any fields near Boynton Beach?   Any fields near Boynton Beach? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Ah. Ok. How much money do you guys have so far?
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: Any fields near Boynton Beach?   Any fields near Boynton Beach? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Nevermind. I found it out.
Back to top Go down
spraydoggie
Forum Member
spraydoggie

PostSubject: Re: Any fields near Boynton Beach?   Any fields near Boynton Beach? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Buddy if your mom would at least be willing to go to hotshots to sign the waver, I live in boynton beach I'll go to hot shots to play a game once or twice a month but you need a waver signed and you obey all safety rules as well as listen to me and do as told. Send me a pm after you talk to your mother and I'll give you more info and if your mom would like to speak to me I'll gladly talk to her about her concerns.
Back to top Go down
matt p
Forum Member

PostSubject: Hi im Matt   Any fields near Boynton Beach? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey I go to hotshots alot with a group of friends for airsoft. I was wondering if you wanted to meet us up there oneday?

P.S- well i'm saving for new airsoft gun at the moment so maybe in 2 weeks or so.

Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: Any fields near Boynton Beach?   Any fields near Boynton Beach? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:01 pm

i'm getting a new gun also but im keeping my other gun for any of my other friends who want to airsoft with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fields near Boynton Beach?   Any fields near Boynton Beach? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any fields near Boynton Beach?
Page 1 of 1