South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wondering about field/30k

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt p
Forum Member

Just wondering about field/30k Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering about field/30k   Just wondering about field/30k EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 pm

When we need to raise 30k for the field to be put in use does that mean just the fence or field props like bunkers and stuff like that too? Also I'm pretty handy when it comes to building etc. If you need any help on the field i'll be more than happy to support. Also I can't donate at the time but hopefully once I get my airsoft stuff/replica i'll be donating.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

Just wondering about field/30k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering about field/30k   Just wondering about field/30k EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Matt, these funds will be for the fence, netting, clearing of land, staging area, target range, tables, benches, parking lot, port-a-potties and of course the construction materials.

We appreciate the offer on the manual labor, however we have strict guidelines from the county on who will be responsible for specific details on construction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org

Just wondering about field/30k
Page 1 of 1