South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of bio bb's do you use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

What kind of bio bb's do you use Empty
PostSubject: What kind of bio bb's do you use   What kind of bio bb's do you use EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 pm

i like g&g and matrix what kind do you guys like?

also has anyone here ever used the new .27 bioval clear bbs
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: What kind of bio bb's do you use   What kind of bio bb's do you use EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:16 pm

I am a big fan of my SGM .29. May not be a lot f or 15.00 but they really are the best. Especially with a high powered sniper rifle replica. If I am not using those, its usually Goldenball .32 or heavier for accuracy. I have yet to shoot with Biovals, but I hear good things about them....must be good since they are usually all sold out in most places.

Of course that will all be changing soon since the field will only allow bio bbs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of bio bb's do you use   What kind of bio bb's do you use EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 pm

yeah im experimenting which rounds is more sutibule for sniping i heard that biovals actual increaesed speed or something like that
they went thru wire mesh at point blank range at 500 fps with.27 this is what ive heard rumerd at feild so dont take my word for it
Back to top Go down
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

PostSubject: Re: What kind of bio bb's do you use   What kind of bio bb's do you use EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 am

King Arms Platinum Series .25's
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of bio bb's do you use   What kind of bio bb's do you use EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:55 pm

K cool thank you
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What kind of bio bb's do you use   What kind of bio bb's do you use EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 pm

I use .25 GoldenBall BBs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of bio bb's do you use   What kind of bio bb's do you use Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of bio bb's do you use
Page 1 of 1