South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to wear?

Go down 
+2
Twizi
Shadow Sniper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:01 am

Here is a good question for everyone, what are we allowed to wear when we go out to the new field? Can we wear jeans and a T-shirt or is there a certain dress code?
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 am

i would think u would wannna wear camo jeans for a sniper is basicly were orange hunting cloths i would stick to bdu and ghilles the feild looks preety woodland
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 am

There are only two main rules when it comes to the dress code for the field. Full seal impact resistant goggles and sneakers or boots. No open toed shoes allowed. Other than that you are free to wear whatever it is you like. (Shirts are required) We will not judge someone just because they showed up with sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have everything all at once. Thats the great thing about the airsoft community, whether you are a new player with no gear or an old player with a ton of gear you will have to learn to work with one another.

However you need to remember this one tid bit as well. Most of the games will have two or so teams on each side. We will be setting those teams up depending on the uniforms. If your team has three guys with bdus and two that wear civilian clothes, that team will not be playing as a team.

So to sum up what I said, dress code is whatever you are comfortable with, but shirts are requires, jeans and sneakers or boots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:17 am

I like to stick to some leather chaps and tight pink underarmour shirt. I've noticed that I blend into the forest quite well.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:39 am

As much as we all love a good thread with some ridiculous comments, please keep them to a minimum and stay on topic. There are going to be a lot of new players from time to time and we would like for them to have the right info.....and not too mention feel welcomed.
Back to top Go down
ROCK
SOG Team Member
ROCK

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 am

Shooter wrote:
There are only two main rules when it comes to the dress code for the field. Full seal impact resistant goggles and sneakers or boots. No open toed shoes allowed. Other than that you are free to wear whatever it is you like. (Shirts are required) We will not judge someone just because they showed up with sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have everything all at once. Thats the great thing about the airsoft community, whether you are a new player with no gear or an old player with a ton of gear you will have to learn to work with one another.

However you need to remember this one tid bit as well. Most of the games will have two or so teams on each side. We will be setting those teams up depending on the uniforms. If your team has three guys with bdus and two that wear civilian clothes, that team will not be playing as a team.

So to sum up what I said, dress code is whatever you are comfortable with, but shirts are requires, jeans and sneakers or boots.

Shooter-

im sure you have plans on coming out with a SFAA Patch...i look forward to sporting one soon to show support! Your Avatar logo would look perfect.

ROCK
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 am

We will be making a patch at some point when we have the funds to do something like that......Available to purchase only by members of SFAA. i.e those who register and pay said fees.

The design will actually be different. I have redesigned the logo a bit, but it still has a similar feel. I just have not had the time to get everything up and running.
Back to top Go down
ROCK
SOG Team Member
ROCK

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

Shooter wrote:
We will be making a patch at some point when we have the funds to do something like that......Available to purchase only by members of SFAA. i.e those who register and pay said fees.

The design will actually be different. I have redesigned the logo a bit, but it still has a similar feel. I just have not had the time to get everything up and running.

Absolutely sounds great thanks!
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Mask, pants, long sleeve shirt, sneakers, and maybe gloves (if you have). That's basically all you need. If you plan on laying in bushes and taking hits, you'll want as much protection on your skin. I'd wear the long sleeve shirts and pants on the hottest day. More comfortable in battle situations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to wear?   What to wear? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to wear?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: