South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 am

Happy Birthday man! Hope you have yourself a great one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 am

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Happy Birthday, blow off some Fire Works!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks to all that wished me a happy birthday and i had a great time!
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Doing what>
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:22 pm

I mostly spent the day with my girlfriend and just relaxing because for that one day, no matter what happened my word was law to friends and family so i enjoyed having control of things for a change. I got something to eat at a local restaurant at no expense to me. At night i went to a surprise party a couple of friends had put together but for some reason they told me to wear a full face mask and the moment i heard that i knew something was coming my way. I open the door and nobody had shot me yet so i started to relax a little and then from complete no where 5 people came out with 4 AEGs and some wise guy with my own sniper. All i could do was run up and down the street until there clips ran out... After about 230 shots (about 50 BBs for each AEG and 30 for the sniper) they finally stopped and i was rolling on the ground in pain. i enjoyed the rest of the night from there on until I finally blacked out on my bed.

And that was my Birthday
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 pm

As fun as that may be, a bit dangerous and reckless with the AEGs. Running through the streets with those things is not what we are trying to promote. And not too mention you being the only one wearing protective gear. These are things that we stress as being a member of the South Florida Airsoft Association. Responsibility, not only on the field, but off of it as well.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:54 pm

No actually everyone was wearing protection and they were using .12 gram BBs on low FPS (100-200FPS) guns but the sniper did hurt a little and as for running up and down the street its just an expression. I always encourage safety and following the rules is my top priority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper   Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Shadow Sniper
Page 1 of 1