South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah

Go down 
+3
P-Chuck
Shooter
Twizi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah Empty
PostSubject: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Hey, guys i thought it would be a cool thread to see what you want for a present on the holidays coming up if we all really want one thing maybe they can put it up as a prize for something???

So i start to push the ball i would like a ARES AW-338 Airsoft Gun (CNC Edition / TAN) at 590$ im sure ill have to go half in but its a beutiful gun but i want it to be my gun

Or a A&K Full Metal SVD Sniper with real wood

Here are the links http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_113&products_id=5963

and http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_113&products_id=5802

Please include links
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Unless the companies themselves are willing to donate to the organization, best to keep those on your wish list with your parents....

While on the topic, I want to bring a little attention to one thing and minors with the organization. In order to win any prizes such as airsoft aeg and pistols or any other projectile type replica.....your parents will have to be present to accept it on your behalf. Due to laws and all...

With that said, there are plenty of goodies Im sure that you could win that will please you either way....

Now back on topic.....Being a parent of a toddler I dont think too much in regards to what do I want anymore...Its more like, what I am going to spoil my little girl with?

However a Right Hook Fabrication Sniper Rifle wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Winning Numbers to the Lottery.....
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

I'd like an l96.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:48 am

P-Chuck wrote:

keep your head up u never know

i was reading this article about how a guy bought a fake decleration of indepedence in 1987 for 4 buck and it turned out it was the first draft he sold it for 8 million bucks so u never know
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 am

Hey Chuck! If you wanna do a pool, lets get moving. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 am

Twizi wrote:
P-Chuck wrote:

keep your head up u never know

i was reading this article about how a guy bought a fake decleration of indepedence in 1987 for 4 buck and it turned out it was the first draft he sold it for 8 million bucks so u never know

That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah that would be some luck tho,the post what you just want if you could get any thing what would it be
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Dream gun atm: http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CB-140701

Mauser SR22

Saving up for one right now.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Some Upgrades For The Ol' M4. and that's pretty cool about the deceleration thing.
Back to top Go down
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am

Just FYI to the OP.

Stay away form AREs Sniper rifles, or anything from them for that matter. Their garbage.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Gino wrote:
Just FYI to the OP.

Stay away form AREs Sniper rifles, or anything from them for that matter. Their garbage.

thank you for telling me about this from what i heard from other people there great but i bet youve seen alot more airsoft guns than me
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Gino wrote:
Just FYI to the OP.

What makes them garbage?
Back to top Go down
SHWELL(CenFL)
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm

An Accurate Chrono..
Back to top Go down
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 am

Avalon wrote:
Gino wrote:
Just FYI to the OP.

What makes them garbage?

Inconsistent FPS, Externals look nice but are assembled like s**t, the guns they make do not last. Very awesome wall hangers, but for a person who will be using the guns in skirmishes weekly or monthly. look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah   What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want for christmas and or hanukkah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: