South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What can I do with this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

What can I do with this? Empty
PostSubject: What can I do with this?   What can I do with this? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:06 pm

What can I do with this? Famas1clear

fps: 340 with .12g

EDIT to the one who edited my post. My particular version of this gun is rated at 370 fps due to a particular part inside it and has a slightly different barrel. Couldn't find a picture of the exact one I have.

Last edited by Avalon on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

PostSubject: Re: What can I do with this?   What can I do with this? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 am

If you are actually serious about that, then absolutely nothing. That rifle looks like if you tried to take it apart to do any mods to it, you would probably break something and then out of luck completely.

The lowest upgradeable rifles out there would probably be Echo1/JG. Anything lower quality like LPEGs ( Low powered Electric Gun) and cheap springers aren't even with a cent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: What can I do with this?   What can I do with this? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 am

It's a little gun I have around my house. Was wondering if I could do anything to it to make it a little better. Whether it be a cheap mod or a part replacement. It shoots okay. Tried it the other day and hit a sign hundred feet away on my first try. Anything beyond that and the bb begins to curve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I do with this?   What can I do with this? Empty

Back to top Go down

What can I do with this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: