Forum Member

PostSubject: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 am

Hello everyone quick intro
Name tommy (Eviltom)
age 38
location Jensen beach (formally NJ)
Team Patriot Company
airsoft exp. 3years

I just moved to this lovely state a couple weeks ago. Been playing airsoft for about 3 years and love everything about the sport. Currently i play with a team called Patriot company out of NJ. We play most of the larger national events in the northeast allong with some smaller games here and there. I hope to start up Patcoms southern division down here in the near future when things settle down a bit. For now im just looking for some cool people to get some trigger time with. lol Really glad i found this site on facebook and hope to get out too some of your events in the near future. Look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks

Tommy
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 am

Welcome to Florida.......Hope to see you out there.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 am

Hey Tommy. Welcome to Florida and the Forums. I may hold a grudge with ya just for being from Jersey....Im from Long Island NY so you know how that is. hehe. Definitely looking forward to meeting you out on the field in the future and hopefully we can get the rest of your crew from up North to come on down for an event.....whenever that happens.

We will definitely have the BBQ going on so its a great meet and greet for the rest of the community and a chance to exchange ideas.

Again welcome and we shall see you out there soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Eviltom
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks for the welcome guys. Ive allready been talkin with the rest of Patcom about coming down and there ready for a road trip if the right event comes up. lol Are there any larger national type events in Florida?
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 am

Eviltom wrote:
Thanks for the welcome guys. Ive allready been talkin with the rest of Patcom about coming down and there ready for a road trip if the right event comes up. lol Are there any larger national type events in Florida?

National type? Not really, but there are usually some big events that happen from time to time. However, Ive heard through the grapevine that Camp Blanding might be opening up to the public again. However do not quote me on that one. You can always check the Field Location and Roll Call section as well on here. There is something nice and big going on at Bonita Airsoft in January. Enough time to prepare the team too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Eviltom
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 am

Ive heard that as well awhile back hope it does happen. Ive also heard that MSATO may be looking to hold more games down south in the future. They hold a huge game up north at the FT Drum MOUT facility in NY and would too see something similar down here in the warm weather. lol
Back to top Go down
ROCK
SOG Team Member

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Eviltom wrote:
Thanks for the welcome guys. Ive already been talking with the rest of Patcom about coming down and there ready for a road trip if the right event comes up. lol Are there any larger national type events in Florida?

Welcome to Florida and SFAA -- i am originally from the Northeast (NYC). Been down here since 2000. We have a big Op taking place next week in Orlando. North vs. South so if you have time that weekend come up with us. In January we have another one in Bonita Springs -- lots of Ops coming down the pipe soon. Your timing is perfect. Shooter has established this forum and the SFAA for all of us. And soon we'll have a great place to run weekend ops etc. Tonight a lot of us will be at RAGE in Hollywood, FL. PM me if want more info.

Again Welcome

ROCK
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Welcome to Florida and SFAA and hope you have a great time here on the forums and out on the field with us. Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJ native new to Fla   

Back to top Go down

NJ native new to Fla
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1