South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retail stores in Fla??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eviltom
Forum Member

Retail stores in Fla?? Empty
PostSubject: Retail stores in Fla??   Retail stores in Fla?? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:21 am

So ive been searching the net for local retailers that sell legit airsoft gear and havent had much luck yet. I know there are a ton of sites to order stuff but i allways like to shop local whenever possible so does anyone know of any decent local retailers? Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Retail stores in Fla??   Retail stores in Fla?? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:50 pm

There are some. However due to recent relations with some of these stores, promoting them at the moment is not allowed on these forums. Hate to say it, but they put that on themselves. For those who posted on here, my apologies for deletion but I have to stick to my own rules.

You are more than welcome to PM Tom and let him know of the stores available to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Eviltom
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Retail stores in Fla??   Retail stores in Fla?? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Opps didnt mean to cause any trouble sorry. hehe If anyone could PM such info id really apreciate it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Retail stores in Fla??   Retail stores in Fla?? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh its no trouble really. But unfortunately some people feel that the SFAA is competition of sorts. But its the exact opposite. We want to promote everyone, but if those people feel that I am not allowed to promote the SFAA and the field on their forums then the same gratitude will be extended to them.

I started this organization as a community idea. One not just for the airsoft community but the entire community as well. I want everyone to grow with us, but that feeling has to be mutual. Thats the way I see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retail stores in Fla??   Retail stores in Fla?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Retail stores in Fla??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: