South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech Brain Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

Tech Brain Needed Empty
PostSubject: Tech Brain Needed   Tech Brain Needed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm

I Just Finished The External Stuff On My M4 Pretty Much And Im Aiming To Do Some Internal Upgrades. What Do You Suggest? Like What Would Be Most Helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

Tech Brain Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Brain Needed   Tech Brain Needed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 pm

First i would recommend a metal gearbox, second a tighter metal barrel, third a new longer or stronger spring, and fourth a new piston. Those are just a few basic upgrades that will help out on accuracy, lifetime on your gun, and FPS.
They are all optional and most likely someone else will tell you better upgrades but those are just little basic things that help. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Eviltom
Forum Member

Tech Brain Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Brain Needed   Tech Brain Needed EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:54 am

What exactly are you trying to make your gun do? More FPS? distance accuracy? Higher ROF? Pending on what your looking for there are a bunch of different things you can do internally.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

Tech Brain Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Brain Needed   Tech Brain Needed EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:23 am

Im Just looking for range and accuracy. and lifetime for my gun....i dont care about rof......all that does in my mind is spill through bb's.
Back to top Go down
Eviltom
Forum Member

Tech Brain Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Brain Needed   Tech Brain Needed EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:21 am

In that case i would just add a tight bore barrell and replace the bucking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tech Brain Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Brain Needed   Tech Brain Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech Brain Needed
Page 1 of 1