South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Would you suggest

Go down 
+3
Twizi
Boa
lagar96
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lagar96
Forum Member

What Would you suggest  Empty
PostSubject: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

I have to choose from:
internal upgrade of my JG G36 or
buy a G&G Combat Machine which one would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

it depends on what upgrades you might get to your g36 and witch combat machine your talking about.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 am

what type of g36 c k or just g36

it depend i like upgrading cause over the month you build the gun riht for you
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 am

If the G36 is the only rifle you have I recommend buying the G&G BEFORE upgrading the G36.
The last thing you want is to upgrade your G36 potentially screw something up and have the gun unusable fir a few weeks,
Back to top Go down
lagar96
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 pm

I have G36C and the RIS one of the Combat Machine. Buster i think i will take your advice. Also i mean like full upgrade internal so it would run perfect but if i do buy upgrades i don't anyone who will install them into my gun.
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

There are quite a few players with experience upgrading and doing internal work. Next time you're on the field ask around and meet them. I'd highly suggest you ask around for some background and reliability of the person you consider.
There's also some online stores you can ship your gun and they'll do the work for you then send it back to you.
And of course depending on where you live, you can look around for local shops and inquire about them doing the work for you.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Mikes is great at upgrading gun i would first recommended metal bushings and tight bore barrel
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm

that a good question...here is the answer to who you will need to install your parts...his name is jurt or as we know him...nightbreed...he has a good price on everything you need and hes a dependable person...not only that if you ship your gun out you wont see for about 2 to 3 weeks....and they charge you basically just for looking at your gun...with nightbreed you will have your gun in a week....with everything you want done to it....of course you include the parts and he will service and in stall your aeg...i think for a basic tune up on your gun is 35 dollars...by that i mean regreasing it, shimming your gung....a tuneup...so if your interested hes usually at rage on sat nights from about 7 to watever time we leave...so your more than welcome to ask him to work on your gun...let him know fullmetal told him about you...so hope to see you on the field...
Back to top Go down
lagar96
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 am

what size bushings does the JG G36 use it has a Ver. 3 Gearbox
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm

it u could probably find out on evike or airsoftgi just send them a email
Back to top Go down
lagar96
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am

what upgrades would you do for range? Also does anybody know mikes range on upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 pm

I go with buster's idea because you dont know if the person who will modify your G36 is gonna break it or not. I would just go with the other option, the G&G
Back to top Go down
Kbman99
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 am

lagar96 wrote:
what upgrades would you do for range? Also does anybody know mikes range on upgrades.
The parts in the gun that make the difference is really the bucking and possibly the barrel (though unless you could get a longer barrel it probably wouldn't make a difference) A madbull soft shark bucking is great as well as a SCS hop up nub and for tightbore it depends how much you want to spend and how much you will clean the barrel, but madbull is good as well as PCT found here
www.precisionairsoft.com
Though those are all 6.01 which unless you are a super hardcore airsoft player you will not need. Go with 6.03 or 6.05 since JG G36 comes 6.08 stock. So Madbull is good as well as edGI, Laylax and Prometheus.
Madbull being the cheapest edGI and Laylax the most expensive and Prometheus in the middle. Here are all the links to the items previously mentioned..

Bucking-
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_170&products_id=1956
(comes stock with a nub so if you don't want that one you can always get the SCS one...)

You can find all the barrels on Airsoftgi.com and if not search on good, but madbull is a good barrel then prometheus and then edGI and Laylax which are about $80+
So I don't necessarily know what type of G36 you have so I don't know what size barrel, but here is a list of the size barrel you might need.
http://www.airsoftgiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1881

Hope you found all this helpfull and good luck with your gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would you suggest    What Would you suggest  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would you suggest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: