South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellcat
Forum Member
Hellcat

Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots???? Empty
PostSubject: Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots????   Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots???? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Just wondering if anyone is planning a trip up to Hotshots? I live here in West Palm Beach and getting tired of play with kids on Sundays....looking for more adult players to show up and play. I know a small core group of adults that show up early on sundays but don't start playing until about 10:30am.
I'm going to start talking to other adult players that play on Sundays and see if I can get Adult games started around 9am on a weekly basis. I'll take any suggestions and help from anyone that has any ideas.

thanks
Richard
Back to top Go down
yetti
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots????   Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots???? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:32 pm

to bad im stuck at work on the weekends
Back to top Go down
spraydoggie
Forum Member
spraydoggie

PostSubject: Hey Hellcat   Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots???? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Hit me up the week before you want to play I need to make plans to take the day off I'll play 1 or 2 Sundays a month I like it better to be invited to a game than just to show up. Maybe we or some one should come up with a 45 minute game with props and an objective. lets try to keep it with adults.
Back to top Go down
TAC-1
Forum Member
TAC-1

PostSubject: Re: Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots????   Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots???? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:24 am

Whats up guys? Lets get some games going........
Back to top Go down
http://sfloridacommunications.vitelwireless.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots????   Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any plans for a trip up to Hot shots????
Page 1 of 1