South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member/New to the area.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bonehead
Forum Member
bonehead

New member/New to the area. Empty
PostSubject: New member/New to the area.   New member/New to the area. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:45 am

Hello everybody, My name is Charlie and I'm from Wilkes Barre PA but I will be relocating to Fort Myers on Tues. the 19'th. of April. I would like to get to know some people in the area with similar interests as mine and look forward to meeting new people as such.

A little bit of info on my background:

I am a 15+ year Paintball Judge for the Largest Paintball Field on this side of the Mississippi being Skirmish USA, as well as other local fields around the area.

I have recently started playing Airsoft and i currently operate an M249 PARA as well as a MAGPUL MASADA CQB.

I also enjoy playing 1'st person shooters online along the lines of the Battlefield and ARMA series of games.

Like I said I am new to the area and will be looking for employment as soon as my flight lands Tues. I have been in the production sector for the past 12 years employed as a Supervisor of Production at a local paper up north here, But I am not limited to that type of work. I am also an accomplished Chef previously working in some very high end restaurants as well as the usual bar scenes locally.

But it dose not stop there I also was a Shop Manager/Dispatcher/Wrecker Operator for a local AAA Towing company here in PA for witch I am still employed as a wrecker operator during NASCAR events at Pocono Raceway here in PA for witch I will be flying back and forth to remain on the NASCAR Track Services Team.

So there it is just a little bit about myself and there is much more about me that I look forward to sharing with new people that I meet in the time to come.

Everyone feel free to drop me a line as I plan on being around for the foreseeable future.

TIA, Charlie.

Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: New member/New to the area.   New member/New to the area. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 am

Charlie, first off, welcome to the community! Always great to have new people here with us. SFAA is based off of the east of FL, however we have many members signing up from your area as well. Look into Bonita Airsoft. Really great group of guys and you can contact PIP on here. Mighty impressive resume if you ask me. I am also in the production world. Production manager for a local print shop here on the east.

If you have any questions in regards to the field, the progress or donations do not hesitate to ask. That also goes for airsoft info, the people on here are very knowledgable (WHEN THEY DECIDE TO PARTICIPATE THAT IS!!!) Hehe.

So again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you out on the field in the future and safe travels when you come on down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Highlander
Forum Member
Highlander

PostSubject: Welcome   New member/New to the area. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey Charlie,

Welcome to the area. I live in Ft Myers and my wife is from Drexel Hill PA. I play my share of 1st shooter games as well, on my XBOX360. I have played Black Ops and now I am on Homefront a lot. As far as Airsoft goes, in SWF There is a big game in May. I did a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npyx8Kf7PS8 to give out some info. One of the only major teams in the Ft Myers area is Bonita Airsoft (BA) check them out here.. http://www.bonitaairsoft.com/ I have been to a few of there events and had a good time. As for myself I don't belong to any teams. Some of my friends and I are still in the process of starting our own team. Our biggest problem has been time. Because we all have odd schedules. We are all from different back grounds from Law Enforcement, Fire Resque;EMT, Military Vets to Blue Collar workers.

Anyways, I understand you worked in the Hospitality industry. I work at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. I think we have a few openings. I will check for you if you want or you can go to Hyatt.com/careers and look it up.

Hope this helps you out and look forward to seeing you on the field...
Back to top Go down
PIP
Forum Member
PIP

PostSubject: Re: New member/New to the area.   New member/New to the area. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey Charlie, welcome!

PIP here from Bonita Airsoft! When you get into town come check out one of our games, these days we have something going on every weekend. All of our game info can be found at: http://bonitaairsoft.com/calendar.html

Let me know if you have any questions and welcome to SW FL!

PIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonitaairsoft.com
blknblu
Forum Member
blknblu

PostSubject: Re: New member/New to the area.   New member/New to the area. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Shooter wrote:
Look into Bonita Airsoft. Really great group of guys and you can contact PIP on there.

x2
Welcome Charlie / bonehead
Back to top Go down
bonehead
Forum Member
bonehead

PostSubject: Thanks   New member/New to the area. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 am

Thank's guys for the warm welcome and greetings! look forward to getting out to play with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member/New to the area.   New member/New to the area. Empty

Back to top Go down

New member/New to the area.
Page 1 of 1