South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-newbie in west palm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mystifie
Forum Member

Pre-newbie in west palm Empty
PostSubject: Pre-newbie in west palm   Pre-newbie in west palm EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Mystifie, nice to be a part of the forums, cant wait to be part of the community. I say I'm pre-new because i haven't ordered my gear yet... i'm getting all new gear to start off the right way. im going to be getting a JG M4 S-Style, with an extra battery, extra magazine, smart charger deluxe, and a full paint ball mask. (id like to start with CQB so it seemed more appropriate) im also going to get an extra 300 rd mag, 3 total. For gun accessories, im getting an NC star compact reflex scope, a UTG defender LED tactical flashlight, and a CYMA Tactical Folding Foregrip, and for gear im getting aUTG Law Enforcement Tactical Vest (hopefully they have woodland in stock by the time i order), knee and elbow pads, (again in woodland) and im probably going to go to a store and get the right bdu. but yes, this is what i shall be wielding, and moving down on july second, and if anyone has any advice, hints, tips, hax, it would all be greatly appreciated, thanks to you all ~Mystifie
Back to top Go down
spraydoggie
Forum Member
spraydoggie

PostSubject: Re: Pre-newbie in west palm   Pre-newbie in west palm EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 am

Hey welcome to the family one of the things that helps is if you ask the questions. The gear getting sounds like your off to a good start. I would suggest another high cap mag and don't forget BB's. where are you moving to in the sunshine state?
Back to top Go down
mystifie
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-newbie in west palm   Pre-newbie in west palm EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:59 pm

im moving to west palm beach (lake worth/ boynton beach area) and with the gun im getting a 250rd and 360rd, and getting a separate 300rd clip, (3 total all with the winder) and a 4000cnt bag of .20's, (also getting a m100 spring to lower the fps under 350 so i can play CQB, and by high cap do you mean higher than those number? like barrel or box mags?
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Pre-newbie in west palm   Pre-newbie in west palm EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Welcome to the community! You are definitely off to a good start, but trust me when I say things change. It never ends really, one purchase leads to another and another. But you should be good to go to get the ball rolling.

Not a whole lot in the CQB department in South Florida...for now. The field we are working on will have a CQB village roughly sized at an acre or so. We have a bit of fundraising going on right now to get the field operational.

Again, welcome and if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
mystifie
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-newbie in west palm   Pre-newbie in west palm EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:21 pm

where would said field be located? if it aint too far from where im going to be id be more than willing to help out with the field
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Pre-newbie in west palm   Pre-newbie in west palm EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 am

The field location is still pretty much classified, however its definitely not too far from your location.

We appreciate your enthusiasm as well to volunteer and will keep that in mind in the future when they are needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-newbie in west palm   Pre-newbie in west palm Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-newbie in west palm
Page 1 of 1