South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic's?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Forum Member
Ninja

Classic's? Empty
PostSubject: Classic's?   Classic's? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Anyone on here own a Classic Airsoft Replica?
Back to top Go down
http://sanantonioairsoft.com
Reaper
Forum Member
Reaper

Classic's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic's?   Classic's? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Ive owned a couple and as far as Im concerned they suck. Specially their "Sportline" the way thier M4s are set up with a sliding upper reciver and thier hop up design sucks if you ask me bc you cant up grade or replace unless you completely redo the enitire body. Not to mention Ive experienced and a couple of friends have experienced an issue with firing. Something about thier triggers make them act up from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Forum Member
Ninja

Classic's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic's?   Classic's? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 am

Reaper wrote:
Ive owned a couple and as far as Im concerned they suck. Specially their "Sportline" the way thier M4s are set up with a sliding upper reciver and thier hop up design sucks if you ask me bc you cant up grade or replace unless you completely redo the enitire body. Not to mention Ive experienced and a couple of friends have experienced an issue with firing. Something about thier triggers make them act up from time to time.
Wasn't talking about classic army boss

I was talking about the old airsoft gun's before AEG's, the one's where you had a co2 or hpa tank connected to it.
Back to top Go down
http://sanantonioairsoft.com
Sponsored content

Classic's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic's?   Classic's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: