South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patriot: All Day, Erry Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriot
Forum Member
Patriot

Patriot: All Day, Erry Day. Empty
PostSubject: Patriot: All Day, Erry Day.   Patriot: All Day, Erry Day. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

What's up fellas. I'm 26 and active duty. I've been stationed in Miami for the past year and got a few more to go. It's been about 6 years since I sold my TM M4 and Glock 18. I haven't played since but I would truely love to get back out on the field. My problem is, I don't see a whole lot of movement around here in Kendall and I dont want to be sinking cash into this endevour if I'm only gonna play once every couple months. So basically I'm here to see how much play I can get before I make a move.

I'm kinda interested in Task Force Neptune but I dunno how I feel about playing as a Squid ;p
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Patriot: All Day, Erry Day.   Patriot: All Day, Erry Day. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey Patriot, welcome to the community. First off, Thank you for your service and nothing wrong with a Squid, everyone needs a ride across the water right?

The airsoft community is well, going in an interesting direction as of now. We have a group down in Miami getting things together for the milsim community. Get in touch with S.O.G. Nightbreed on these forums is the man to get in touch with as well on that team. Neptune is also a good group of guys, Harley and the others are a great and honorable group to play with.

If you want to check things out before getting too involved, there are late night session at Extreme Rage on Saturday nights, but as I stated, get in touch with Nightbreed for more info on the milsim community.

We here are the SFAA are still raising the funds to get our field operational and when thats up and running and well, its only just begun.

Again, welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Patriot
Forum Member
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Patriot: All Day, Erry Day.   Patriot: All Day, Erry Day. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks Shooter. I've got an IDPA shoot this saturday but I'll see what I can do as far as makin it to ER. Are the night games pretty popular? Objective based?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriot: All Day, Erry Day.   Patriot: All Day, Erry Day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriot: All Day, Erry Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: Player Introductions-
Jump to: