South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Gas Vs Propane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriot
Forum Member
Patriot

Green Gas Vs Propane Empty
PostSubject: Green Gas Vs Propane   Green Gas Vs Propane EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 pm

I've been out of the game awhile and a lot has changed so forgive my ignorance.

Green Gas and Propane. What are the pros and cons of each. Is one better to use than the other?
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Green Gas Vs Propane   Green Gas Vs Propane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 am

Green gas seems to be harder to find lately. Propane and a bit of silicone oil can go a long way. Not too mention propane bottles are inexpensive and when used with silicone can keep your magazine seals in better shape. It really is a matter of preference, but I like to use propane and have good use with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Patriot
Forum Member
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Green Gas Vs Propane   Green Gas Vs Propane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 am

Thanks Shooter. I'd seen a Green Gas and Propane video on AGI right after I made the post. It seems that propane may even shoot a bit higher FPS as well, is that what you've found in your exp?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Forum Member
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Green Gas Vs Propane   Green Gas Vs Propane EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am

Green Gas is propane with silicon already in it.
I use Green Gas over propane, not to do with the smell, but its been more reliable for me and has kept all my GBB working in tip top shape. IMMO as always.
Back to top Go down
http://sanantonioairsoft.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Gas Vs Propane   Green Gas Vs Propane Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Gas Vs Propane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: