South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have acquired a new sponsor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

We have acquired a new sponsor! Empty
PostSubject: We have acquired a new sponsor!   We have acquired a new sponsor! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 am

And we keep growing and growing and growing! Hailstorm BBs, stateside manufacturer of Bio BBs and also a proud sponsor of S.O.G. has agreed to sponsor the SFAA and continually support and help us make sure that the players of the community stick to using Bio BBs within our community.

Reviews have been amazing of this product and we look forward to sharing the same reviews with the rest of you.

They have also been so kind to donate a case or so of BBs to hand off as a prize to ONE lucky player at our next event...which by the way is in the works...stay tuned for something extraordinary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Patriot
Forum Member
Patriot

We have acquired a new sponsor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have acquired a new sponsor!   We have acquired a new sponsor! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm so friggin pumped. My gun gets here on Monday but Nightbreed's gonna lemme borrow a gun for Rage this Sat.

Though I've only been around a little while, it's pretty cool seeing the sport grow down here. Airsoft in general has come a long way in the passed six years (since I played last.)

Psyked.
Back to top Go down

We have acquired a new sponsor!
Page 1 of 1