South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotshots Paintball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Hotshots Paintball   Hotshots Paintball EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:39 pm

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=12664703170568999339,25.956689,-80.429899&saddr=&daddr=&mra=pr&ie=UTF8&ll=26.683815,-80.300789&spn=0.025346,0.050168&z=15

Thats the Google maps of it.^

*8 miles west of Turnpike on Southern Blvd. North side right past Binks Forest Dr. You can't miss the huge paintball sign.

16169 Southern Blvd
Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Saturday is mostly younger players. Game-play is administrated, however scenarios and objective based games are not run unless requested. Usually players arrive at 12pm. Game-play ends around 5-6pm

Sunday is mostly experienced players and a older crowd. Game-play is administrated and scenarios and objective based games are the only games run. There is one out of game admin and two in-game admins. Game-play starts around 8am and ends around 6pm.

PM me if you would like to schedule something special like a night game or party.

See you there!

ENTRY FEE IS $10.65

Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Forum Member
Hellcat

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: sunday 2/6/2011..............games   Hotshots Paintball EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Gino, would like to let you know Sunday was much improved with getting the games going and the down time between games was short. Loved your idea of breaking the players into A and B groups. Just one suggestion i would say is that when stopping for a lunch break you should let everyone know.

Hope you and Christan can work out the details of the A and B player groupings.

Is there anyway to get the Hotshots Web site to include Airsoft game information?

If you say that games are going to start a 9am and you make sure that happens week in and week out, I know that you will have the A players there and ready to go on a weekly basis. People that show up late will just have to wait for the second game. Just a matter of retraining people to show up and be ready to play on time.
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots Paintball   Hotshots Paintball EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

do you need bio-bb's or can i use regular bb's
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Forum Member
Hellcat

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots Paintball   Hotshots Paintball EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 pm

regular bb's are fine.
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots Paintball   Hotshots Paintball EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

they do let you rent masks right? if not ill just use my friends
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Forum Member
Hellcat

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots Paintball   Hotshots Paintball EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm

They do have mask's.....if i where you i would use your friends mask.
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots Paintball   Hotshots Paintball EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:20 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotshots Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots Paintball   Hotshots Paintball Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotshots Paintball
Page 1 of 1