South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Fundraiser BBQ

Go down 
+9
fullmetal
Twizi
Reaper
theonlyBuster
Fox
Avalon
ROCK
Boa
Shooter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

The location has been changed....the exact location at the moment is unknown but we will keep you posted. Seems to be a lot more people interested in attending so we need to accommodate them as well. We need to keep our relationship with the county to keep the sport growing. Thanks and we will let you know where it will be held.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Official Announcement!

Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 Flyer
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Now opening online raffle ticket sales. Only for those attending the BBQ! Reserve your tickets now online for half the price. $1.00 raffle tickets. Minimum of 5 tickets for each person. Available for for the next 7 days only! All payments can be made through paypal to the address info@sf-aa.org
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Just a heads up to everyone. We are going to be raffling off two one year memberships to the organization. Yearly members get invites to private events, special discounts with retailers and of course extra goodies throughout the year. This will also include your admission for the year to the field
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Admin
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Count me in
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Just added to the list of prizes and sponsors! Technon Tactical has agreed to donate some incredible prizes for a couple of lucky winners at the Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.

We will also be working on exclusive deals for SFAA Card Holder Members in the future. The South Florida Airsoft Community is only getting more and more united.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah so lets keep this growing!

KWA is going to send over some guns for the raffle. WHo knows what and how many but hey did use the word guns not gun.
Back to top Go down
Kbman99
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 pm

How do you get one of these card things? And will you need one to be able to play?
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Memberships have not been opened up yet. As soon as we are able to give an opening date for the field, we will be making the announcement as to when we are open for membership registration.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Finally I got my new computer! Long story short I was mad and threw my laptop out the window and down 3 floors.
Cant wait till the BBQ, I bet its going to be awesome and the prizes look great! Good luck to everyone in the raffle!
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:05 pm

it was a great day made by Dan
I was made at Robcat...he took my socom gear 1911 dream and crushed it with his ticket number im so depressed lol

but thanks to Dan for making a great day out of it

and thanks to the grill sergeant for the cooking
Back to top Go down
Highlander
Forum Member
Highlander

PostSubject: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:44 am

Hey guys sounds like it was a lot of fun wish I could have been there. My cousin had received his orders to leave for Afghanistan so we gave him a going away party. He will be gone for 14 months and leaves behind his wife and there 3 sons the youngest only 5months old. He is like a brother to me and will be missed. I hope you can understand as to why I was not able to attend. However, I do want to help out and would like to get a T-Shirt if you can get them in my size of 2XL.
Back to top Go down
ROCK
SOG Team Member
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:23 am

Highlander wrote:
Hey guys sounds like it was a lot of fun wish I could have been there. My cousin had received his orders to leave for Afghanistan so we gave him a going away party. He will be gone for 14 months and leaves behind his wife and there 3 sons the youngest only 5months old. He is like a brother to me and will be missed. I hope you can understand as to why I was not able to attend. However, I do want to help out and would like to get a T-Shirt if you can get them in my size of 2XL.

GOD SPEED to your cousin...and thank him for us.

Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 am

Highlander, Got your message on facebook in regards to this as well. God speed to your cousin. And let us know if at all possible where he will be. One of our contributors sends care packages to units out there and, Im sure we could put something together to send to him and his unit. And please thank him on behalf of the SFAA here.

And one other thing, we definitely need to know where to send stuff for him...want to send him an SFAA Shirt and Patch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Fundraiser BBQ   Community Fundraiser BBQ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Fundraiser BBQ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2