South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Often do You?

Go down 
+4
Gino
ROCK
Shooter
SHWELL(CenFL)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SHWELL(CenFL)
Forum Member

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 am

Just trying to add some more discussion to the site, so my account is not deleted...lol..

So how often do you guys WANT to play, and how often do you actually play?

What keeps you from playing as much as you want... Excluding money.. I think we all feel that pain..

I'll start.. I try to play at least one Saturday or Sunday a month.. This keeps me motivated to go out and play, and also keep cost down when things get tight. I will play more often if time and wife permit. I do find that I play more often in the winter than I do in the summer for apperent reasons (HEAT)...
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks for staying active SCHWELL! We need this right now. We need to start showing the unification of our sport. I would love to promote on Florida Airsoft, however due to their age rules we have to respect them and just hang back. Word of mouth will help with this one for sure in that matter. Oh and your account wouldnt be banned or deleted it would be deemed inactive...it can always be reactivated after contacting the staff.

Now onto the topic at hand.

Before I lost my job I would play at least every weekend. Usually on a Sunday. But when a particular field (US27) got shut down by the South Florida Water Management we went to Rage in Hollywood. Saturday nights, great games run by some really great people. Nightbreed puts on some good stuff to keep ya going. What keeps me now, is that I do not work and I am a full time dad. I dont mind being a weekend warrior. After dealing with the stress of being a dad, husband and responsible member of society...I need to let off some steam and what better way?

The good thing is that the field we got going on is going to be a weekend thing. Weekdays will be reserved for specific activities yet to be mentioned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
ROCK
SOG Team Member
ROCK

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am

I think a lot of us are doing something everyday or on weekends. Sometimes i spend time cleaning my guns or planing my next load out. Doing research on weapons or bouncing around forums and website looking for bargains etc. I do look forward to the big ops since i haven't been to one yet. In the mean time i get out once a week mostly on Saturdays and run with some of the fellas down here.

I think we have an opportunity to really take what we do to a whole new level. Getting out to the field is part of it but most of it is what we contribute to the game. Integrity, Frienship, Sportsmanship, Mentorship, are things we can do without having to get out there. Like our friend Shooter say's "its a great community" and Im happy to be involved in it.

Shwell keep them vids coming bro -- great stuff!!!!!!!!

ROCK out!
Back to top Go down
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Saturday and Sunday. Every weekend. LOL, Benefits of getting payed to shoot things.
Back to top Go down
shadow
KOA Team Member
shadow

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 pm

i try to play every saturday at Rage (depending on my work schedule), most of my team is always there, and i make it a Family thing of sorts, since i always go with my two nephews. also looking forward on having other field options since playing on the same field every time tends to get boring. Also looking forward to the big games coming soon (North Vs South game in orlando) and operation southern revolution hosted by Bonita airsoft on january.

And as Rock said, i always find myself reading airsoft related posts on forums, web sites, videos on you tube, etc...
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Just about every saterday sunday i cant half the year cause of b-ball
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Forum Member
Avalon

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Back when I was active in the sport I used to play with a friend just about everyday after school. I had two acres of land behind my house that wasn't cut down. Nothing but Pine trees and bushes.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPollo
Forum Member
ChickenPollo

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I haven't played in a while but when this filed opens up ill try to play every weekend i don't have stuff to do (baseball, eat chicken , etc..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Often do You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Often do You?   How Often do You? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Often do You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: