South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DyeHard Checking In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DyeHard
DAWG Team Member
DyeHard

DyeHard Checking In Empty
PostSubject: DyeHard Checking In   DyeHard Checking In EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Hey everyone. I'm David Espinosa, A.k.A DyeHard. I've been playing this sport for about 3 years now. I am a DAWG member. Everyone knows me on sead and other forums, everyone usually call's me the pro golfer becuase that's what I am going to be in the near by future. It's good to see we got our sanctioned field up.

Hope to see you all out there soon.

DyeHard out
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: DyeHard Checking In   DyeHard Checking In EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey DyeHard, great to have you here on the forums.

Hard to believe that a year and a half ago I came up with this concept and now its a reality. South Florida's First official sanctioned airsoft field. Green light and written approval have been given. The land, donated. Not some private organization here, this is for the community. It will grow as we grow.

And when we have PGA sponsorship from our pro golfer it will be even better. lol.

Welcome brotha and cant wait to get you and team out on the field in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Fox
DAWG Team Member
Fox

PostSubject: Re: DyeHard Checking In   DyeHard Checking In EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am

Hi Dyehard! can I be on your team?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/sustento
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DyeHard Checking In   DyeHard Checking In Empty

Back to top Go down

DyeHard Checking In
Page 1 of 1