South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airsoft BB information.

Go down 
+3
Twizi
Eviltom
Shadow Sniper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

Airsoft BB information. Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Does anyone know about Bioval biodegradable BB's? Are they good quality or bad quality?
How about Javilen biodegradable BB's? Are they any good?
Back to top Go down
Eviltom
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 am

If your talking about the clear bioavals they shoot really good but have been banned from most games up north due to the fact there really not a bio BB. Never tried that other brand but have heard mixed reveiws on them. Best bios i have personally used and the only brand my team will use is GG bios.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Eviltom wrote:
If your talking about the clear bioavals they shoot really good but have been banned from most games up north due to the fact there really not a bio BB. Never tried that other brand but have heard mixed reveiws on them. Best bios i have personally used and the only brand my team will use is GG bios.

yes and know they were banned from many feilds but not because this they were banned because they would go thru mesh and low impact glasses they actually biodegrade vary well and the cool thing for sniper is since there clear you can track it thru the scope but the target can not see them coming at him
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 pm

I finally found a good brand of Bio BB's called BioShot and I have heard a lot of great things from them. I'm thinking of buying a pack or two just to test them out. If anyone out there has any information about these BB's or if there banned from anywhere please post up a reply. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 am

Ive heard some good things about bioshot as well. However last I spoke with the rep they were sending me samples to test for the field and nothing ever came of it.

Shadow, Im glad that you are taking the time to research the use of BIO BBs. It will be mandatory that ALL players use them. No exceptions to the rule and we will be doing a spot check before the games even start.

I hope that everyone looks into this and I am talking with some of the local retailers in regards to them carrying them specifically for SFAA members when that time comes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
fullmetal
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:16 am

how do you know when they are bios or not
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 am

Not one BIO BB is a white. They are usually an earthy tone or an off white color. Plus there are a few places out west that are giving me the information on how to test them if unsure. And I can tell everyone now that we will check before every single game.
Back to top Go down
Eviltom
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:56 am

You could allways try the hammer test Bios will usually break apart regular BBs kinda shatter or split in half. Once broken apart u can see the difference I wouldnt try this without eye pro of some sort tho.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Its's Cool That Were Going Over This Topic. Im More Than Happy To Use Bio Bb's. But Is There Any Chance Of Them Breaking In Your gun??????
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:13 pm

yeah ive had them break on me twice...and it sucks...im not comfortable using bios at all especially when u got money invested in a aeg
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm

There are some good grade BBs out there and the research is being done. I know this is a hinder to many players, but the California players suck it up and have used them for a while now. If they can do it, I do not see why we cant. And if we cant, we lose the field.
Back to top Go down
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:59 am

fullmetal wrote:
yeah ive had them break on me twice...and it sucks...im not comfortable using bios at all especially when u got money invested in a aeg

What brand bbs were you using for that to happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
Eviltom
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 am

Using Bios really isn't that big a deal anymore I've heard horror stories about them back in the day but most of the ones made today shoot just as good as a regular BB and will hold up in your gun. After 50+ bags of G&G bios over the past couple years I've never had any issues other than the occasional jam.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 am

And not too mention people will not have to worry about them going through mesh goggles....We dont allow those on the field. You will all see this will not affect your game or your guns. Its just another step towards a proper airsoft community.
Back to top Go down
Eviltom
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:55 am

Forgot to mention most of the outdoor fields (some indoor) up in the north east are now BIO ONLY its only a matter of time before fields down here start doing the same thing if they havnet allready.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 am

When the time comes that we actually get to host a game I believe we will be the first to implement this BIO BB only rule. Hey, Im all for being a pioneer down here. hehe
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Since the sport of airsoft is growing and growing so rapidly it wont be long until we all start to notice a BB or two behind every bush. BIO BB's will keep our earth green and make sure we clean up after ourselves without having to do any work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft BB information.   Airsoft BB information. Empty

Back to top Go down

Airsoft BB information.
Page 1 of 1