South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mag Problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

Mag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Mag Problem   Mag Problem EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 pm

i have 8 mag brand 130 round mid capacity magazines, and i went to play airsoft on saturday and when i tested my gun my bb's weren't feeding well in to the gun it would feed like 5 bb's then just stop feeding them.............is there anything i can do to fix them?? Please Note That I have empty'd them after every day and i dont over fill them
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

Mag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mag Problem   Mag Problem EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Its the Mags, in my opinion they are too cheap, I had several and dont like them. I Use metal magazines and a few other plastic magazines as well.
Back to top Go down
Eviltom
Forum Member

Mag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mag Problem   Mag Problem EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 am

Not really sure what would cause them too do that but you could try pulling the springs and giving them a little stretch and re lube. Ive had the same 10 mag brand mids for 3 years and have put who knows how many thousands of BBs thru them and they still feed flawless in both my guns just have to show em some love once in awhile. lol
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Forum Member

Mag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mag Problem   Mag Problem EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 pm

well ive had the same problem...if there new there shouldnt be any reason why he should pull the springs out and strech them...i had the problem recently...my mags werent feeding as well on my kwa m4a1...wat i found out is that sometimes they are not made very well but if you grab your mag loaded and put it in your gun and slightly push the mag...they will feed so the only solution would be put some 2 or 3 strips of tape inside your aeg were the mags are put in on the back side and it should work...if that doesnt work than its a mag problem you have
Back to top Go down
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

Mag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mag Problem   Mag Problem EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:20 pm

I have had about 30 of those magazines over the course of two years and they all worked flawlessly. I did however lube the magazines before I used them. You should only have to put like two or three drops of silicone oil (Shock oil from Hobby Stores) and then let them sit for a bit. Then move the mag so that the oil can lubricate the magazines. I have done this with all the mags I have purchased and I have never seemed to have any problems, especially with the Mag brand midcaps.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

Mag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mag Problem   Mag Problem EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Hmm well thanks for the advice. i should be getting my mags basck from the store i droped them of at to get fixed this weekend.....the guy said he doesnt know what wrong with em so i think ill just lube em up and see if they work thennn.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mag Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mag Problem   Mag Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Mag Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Florida Airsoft Association Forums :: Community Forums :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: