South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 pm

I DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS IN THE WRONG FORUM!!! Noone Noticed. I Want To Say Happy Birthday To Shooter. Just Wanted To Say Happy Birthday And Thanks For Really trying to help SOUTH FLORIDA AIRSOFTERs!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Want to thank you for all the time you go through and the stress in the hard times with a family to take time out to make sure we have a safe and fun life of airsofting, and to make sure its all legal at that!!! Happy Birthday Dan!!!!!!! Hope Its A Great One!!!
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey Boa, thanks for taking the time out to write that. Really means a lot to me and my family to hear things like that from time to time. usually its just "When will it be open" "Is there a date yet?" hehe.

Im doing everything I can to provide you guys with a safe, fun place to play...and not too mention legal as well....however without the support of the community this would have not gotten as far as it has. And I thank you guys for that too.....and on that note, Im going to get some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Fine with me just take as much time as ya need im sure it will be worth the wait and im not satisfied with my setup. lol thats like my new years resolution iis to have my loadout setup for the field. Well It was no problem to right it. just wanted to say happy birthday. Nice To Hear. but Happy birthday again and good luck with whatever you have going on.
Back to top Go down
RECOIL
Forum Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:27 am

Happy Belated birthday, I happen to have the same Birthday!!!! Seems that cool people have the same birthdays :P... Hope it was however you wanted it to be!
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:51 pm

happy bday man did u get anything airsoft related???
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:01 am

Thank recoil. Yeah us cool folks know how to hold it down in January!

Twizi, at my age you dont do presents to often when it comes to birthdays and I especially dont get airsoft related items. I tend to just do work and save some cash on the side for my stuff. And besides I have the best airsoft related gift....signed permits to open a field on a county park! Cant be that with anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm

[quote] Twizi, at my age you dont do presents to often when it comes to birthdays and I especially dont get airsoft related items. I tend to just do work and save some cash on the side for my stuff. And besides I have the best airsoft related gift....signed permits to open a field on a county park! Cant be that with anything.
[quote]

very true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Page 1 of 1