South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rookie to the game, checking in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whiterabbit7500
Forum Member

Rookie to the game, checking in Empty
PostSubject: Rookie to the game, checking in   Rookie to the game, checking in EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

HI all,
I'm a rookie airsoft player, but long-time fan of military/police tactics (even though I've never done either), and firearms in general. I'm looking to get into the scene and have fun with new friends. I'm in the process of buying my 1st loadout, hopefully it will be a fairly general kit that can be adapted to different game-types.

Once I have the proper equipment, how do I go about registering for events? Is registration at the field?
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Rookie to the game, checking in   Rookie to the game, checking in EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Welcome to the community! In all aspects of it. The one thing this community is really good for is making friends. I have met some of my best friends because of this sport. Remember, the loadout you want to get should suit your style of gameplay, and trust me, it will change over time for sure.

In regards to events and the field we are not hosting anything at the moment and the field is not open just yet. We are in the fundraising process right now and we have much to do in order to make our goal. To keep yourself posted with all the current news you can visit www.sf-aa.org.

Again, welcome and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
whiterabbit7500
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Rookie to the game, checking in   Rookie to the game, checking in EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 pm

thanks for the warm welcome.

Where is the new field going to be located? I saw the video, and it looks promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie to the game, checking in   Rookie to the game, checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

Rookie to the game, checking in
Page 1 of 1