South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.

Go down 
+5
Boa
Shadow Sniper
ROCK
theonlyBuster
Shooter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  Empty
PostSubject: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 am

Well folks the time has come to start showing some support to the rest of the world. You can now order your shirt today. The first 25 orders will get a special treat in their package. There are two options. You can order it for 10.00 and pick it up at the BBQ or you can order it for 15.00 and it will be shipped to you.

Please note that it will take up to 4 or so weeks for delivery, please be patient with us, it is well worth it. All proceeds will go towards our goal to take the organization to a higher level.

Just check out the website at www.sf-aa.org/shirts.html

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!

Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  Shirt

Last edited by Shooter on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 am

Already ordered mine :-D

Anything to support the cause
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 am

Glad to hear it Buster. You will be one of the first 25 to get an extra freebie with the shirt!
Back to top Go down
ROCK
SOG Team Member
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Just bought mine too...I'll get it at the BBQ.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 am

Great Rock! As always, thanks for the support. It the players like yourselves that help show this support that can help this organization grow. Continued support, not just talking about it and saying you support it, but taking action as well. Thank you to you and the other 6 people that placed an order. 18 more people get free stuff with the t-shirt....whos next?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm going to order mine today. Probably going to get it shipped.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm

dont have the money quite yet but im hoping to get a shirt on preorder for the bbq.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 am

So we have only gotten 9 orders. 4 of those orders belong to people who do not play or even support airsoft. In all honesty, this is a bit disappointing. Without the support from the community and its players, this organization cannot grow and become what it is that everyone has been waiting for.

Remember people, all the proceeds go towards YOUR field. Spread the word, tell your folks you want one, tell you grandma this is the only shirt she should ever buy for you. Not just for Christmas, but for the rest of the year.

Dont just say you support us, show it!
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:50 am

i am preety sure alote of people havet posted they will buy one knoe but expect people buying them at the bbq
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:58 am

If we do not get enough orders we cannot make the order possible at all. There is a min order. And to be honest, I can only dish out so much from my own pocket to get this going. This is why we started non profit and not a for profit. If donations are not made to the organization we cannot fund everything. Its as simple as that. Sad but true. As of now the entire BBQ and Fundraiser is being funded by me and my family.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Sorry Mom Wont Let Me Buy It Offline. So Sorry... I Will Buy A COUPLE at the bbq Though.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Boa wrote:
Sorry Mom Wont Let Me Buy It Offline. So Sorry... I Will Buy A COUPLE at the bbq Though.

Sorry to hear that as well. However I cannot guarantee that the T-Shirts will be available during the BBQ..best thing to do is hang in there and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Sorry And I Will.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:12 am

FOR TODAY ONLY!

Next 5 orders get more than one free item within their package! What could this item be you ask? Well, order the shirt and find out. Even if you placed one order already and want to get one for your friend, you still get more free stuff!!!

Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:14 pm

dude i will take one but i will pay in cash...if thats not a problem...
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: how to order   Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:46 pm

do we have to use pay pal or can i give you guys money
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

That could be an option, but we really at the moment can only do it this way with paypal. Until we figure something else out that is. For our records we like to do it this way. I hope you can understand.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 am

okay i understand =-(.......................................lol
Back to top Go down
JollyGreen
DAWG Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 pm

bought and paid, dale
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Just got it! Thank you Jolly!
Back to top Go down
lizard
Forum Member
lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:19 am

just ordered
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:28 am

Saw that, thank you Lizard. Your support is greatly apprecaited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.    Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Official SFAA, INC. T-SHIRT (PRE) ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO.
Page 1 of 1