South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's make it OFFICIAL !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blknblu
Forum Member
blknblu

Let's make it OFFICIAL ! Empty
PostSubject: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:34 pm

I guess it's time to make an official introduction.
Checkin' in from SWFL . . . Naples to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 am

blknblu sorry for the late reply here.

Welcome to the forums here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
blknblu
Forum Member
blknblu

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Man . . . . . . . .
I was beginning to wander , alot of views but no replies
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Things can get a bit hectic from time to time. Not only do we have the forum, the main site, the facebook page, but also doing the stay at home dad and freelance designer thing. hehe. Its a mad mad world.
Back to top Go down
blknblu
Forum Member
blknblu

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Ha Ha Ha . . . . I hear ya on that one !

Like the logo alot - looks good.
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Hey glad to see you on here... Coming out tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
blknblu
Forum Member
blknblu

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey Buster ,
I'm just tryin' to keep up w/ you man . . . . . LOL

Regretfully I won't be there tomorrow - Had every intention but something beyond my control has come up .
Man I'm so bummed , I need my airsoft fix , it's going to be beautiful weather.
I take it your going ?
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah, that's how life works sometimes. A group of us are planning on venturing over there again tomorrow... well in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
spraydoggie
Forum Member
spraydoggie

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 am

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
blknblu
Forum Member
blknblu

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Should be a great day - Let me know how it was . . . . I'll live it vicariously through your update . . . lol

Thanks for the welcome spraydoggie

Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:43 pm

hahaha. Was a great day. It was actually my first time at their jungle field, so to say I got lost a few times was an understatement. But as usual another AWESOME day at Bonita thanks to Lucky and the rest of Bonita Airsoft. It was a little too dense to take lots of pictures, but I'm sure they'll be some up in a day or 2.
Lucky's objective games once again satisfied my every airsoft need: action, stealth, thought.

Hope to see you at their next event.

Lucky if you happen to read this, freaking awesome day of play... freaking awesome
Back to top Go down
PIP
Forum Member
PIP

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 am

Awesome to hear that you had a great time yesterday Buster, I hope the rest of the FAU crew also enjoyed the day! Lucky doesn't get on here often so I'll pass your message onto him. See you guys around!

PIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonitaairsoft.com
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 am

Pip, Buster, by all means put up an AAR of the game on the forums.

The AAR lets other people know how the game went as well as informing new people how things operate and what people enjoy. We are getting a lot of newer people asking whats goes into a game and those reports do the job. Not too mention it will entice people to show up to the next one.
Back to top Go down
blknblu
Forum Member
blknblu

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 am

theonlyBuster wrote:
hahaha. Was a great day. It was actually my first time at their jungle field, so to say I got lost a few times was an understatement. But as usual another AWESOME day at Bonita thanks to Lucky and the rest of Bonita Airsoft. It was a little too dense to take lots of pictures, but I'm sure they'll be some up in a day or 2.
Lucky's objective games once again satisfied my every airsoft need: action, stealth, thought.

Hope to see you at their next event.

Lucky if you happen to read this, freaking awesome day of play... freaking awesome

EXCELLENT ! Glad to hear it was a good day
Yeah, I remember playing that field for the first time - I got turned around as well . . . lol - pretty easy to do there - would be cool to have had a map -
oh well, I guess it just adds to whole experience.
Cool man thanks for the update - see ya then .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's make it OFFICIAL !   Let's make it OFFICIAL ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's make it OFFICIAL !
Page 1 of 1