South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash_6mmjunkies
Forum Member

Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in   Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Hello all. I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. The name is David aka Crash. I am co-leader of 6mm Junkies. We are located around the Ocala area and host games on a monthly basis at Waynes World of Paintball here in Ocala.

The core members of 6mm are old TC Airsoft/ Delta 1 members. Once that team disbanded, 2 of us wanted to continue the operations of providing airsoft for the under 18 community.

Some of the goals of our games is to offer a SAFE and SUPERVISED experience for members of the community that are not of age to partake in the "bigger" Ops...( MGP, OPI, etc)

We strive to offer what the players want....thus out motto "By the players, FOR the Players"

I hope that we can use these forums and others like it to grow our sport and keep the "backyard" stuff out of practice.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in   Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

David, welcome to the forums here. Ive heard good things about your group and we are definitely looking forward to seeing you out on the fields.

South Florida Airsoft Association is more than just a forum. Please, take a moment to visit our website www.sf-aa.org to learn more about the organization. We are more on the same page than you may think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
spraydoggie
Forum Member
spraydoggie

PostSubject: Re: Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in   Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 am

Hey Crash welcome,
Always nice to see younger players the have a grip on sportsmanship and safe play.
PS: didn't see your age just saw it now your one of us older guys still applies though
Back to top Go down
Crash_6mmjunkies
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in   Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome...and yes...I am one of the older guys....LOL

I also see that SFAA is very close to about the same principles as 6mm...It is great to see others in the community that are in the same mindset...=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in   Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash from 6mm Junkies Checking in
Page 1 of 1