South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DOC
Forum Member
DOC

DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team  Empty
PostSubject: DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team    DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:09 pm

D.O.C., Deadly Operations Commander and Representative Team leader of PMC Airsoft Team Reporting for duty,

For those who already know me I just want to say hello and encourage you to reactivate your airsoft fever and get into the different locations that florida has to offer to play our beloved sport.

After more than 8 years in this sport, 3 years playing airsoft in Florida and another 5 years of previous airsoft experience in my natal country (Venezuela); I can say that now I am really proud to be a member of this airsoft community because of the good improvements and the great job being done by many members of it to give this sport a propper name in this society, getting legal fields and an organized and well structured association as well as several communication channels (this forum, their facebook page and webpage) for all the airsoft players of this state.

Now, as some of you already know, I am one of the founder member of PMC, Private Military Contractors, an Airsoft Team based in Miami Dade, founded around 2 years ago as a team of friends with common interest on well organized milsim based games. We play together to have fun, and have a good time wherever we go to play, we love this game and honor it by calling our hits and we try to bring the best of our knowledge and experience to the game as weel as to train in any way possible the new generations of players so that this sport can keep growing. In our team, There is nothing like ranks or military drill. Only ranks are a representitive teamleader and vice team leader (just to set some order on the practice and the objectives).

Some members are good reparing and upgrading guns, others are good at communications and we like doing fast passed but objective based games.

Now, after almost 1 year looking for a place to play, we can proudly say that we are one of the only florida teams with a private field for our practices, trainning and regular weekend games close to home.

Our team also has a Second Division of player based on TAMPA, Fl. this last, constituted by several players with vast experience and other new members that will be posting their introductions here shortly.

I know, to long for an introduction jejeje.

Well, Again, I take this opportunity to thank and congratulate all the SFAA members for their good work and encourage all the players of this community to step into the action, get out and play and help this community keep growing, looking forward for a United Florida Airsoft Community.

See you in the battlefield.

Best Regards

DOC
Deadly Operations Commander
PMC
Private Military Contractors
Airsoft Team
Miami Dade. Florida
Click here to see our facebook webpage
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PMC-Airsoft/158024680914122

Back to top Go down
Spartan
Admin
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team    DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:07 pm

welcome Doc!
Back to top Go down
DOC
Forum Member
DOC

PostSubject: Thanks Spartan   DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks buddy, see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team    DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team  Empty

Back to top Go down

DOC, Deadly Operations Commander, PMC Team
Page 1 of 1