South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K.O.A Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperWolf
KOA Team Member
SniperWolf

K.O.A Team Empty
PostSubject: K.O.A Team   K.O.A Team EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:57 am

Hello everyone i'm Sniper Wolf or just wolf i'm the captain of K.O.A i'm very glad to see the everyone is taking this hobby more seriously like everyone here i love this hobby i have a year and half playing this and is very exiting to play whit so many good players i have the oner to play whit D.A.W.G Team and Last company. I'm still looking for more dedicate members for my team but all will come in do time. Hope to see you guys at the field have fun and enjoy this hobby.

K.O.A Cap: Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.koaairsoftstore.com
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

K.O.A Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.O.A Team   K.O.A Team EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 am

Hey Wolf, welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here. We are really glad to see so many new faces and serious people as well. We are hoping to really unite the community in a way that we all know one another in one way shape or form.

We got an incredible group of people that meet regularly at Rage, we only hope that we can make it something out our newest location. With all the new players coming around, I am more than sure you will be able to find some more teammates.

See you out there soon and hopefully at the BBQ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
ROCK
SOG Team Member
ROCK

K.O.A Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.O.A Team   K.O.A Team EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:49 pm

SniperWolf wrote:
Hello everyone i'm Sniper Wolf or just wolf i'm the captain of K.O.A i'm very glad to see the everyone is taking this hobby more seriously like everyone here i love this hobby i have a year and half playing this and is very exiting to play whit so many good players i have the oner to play whit D.A.W.G Team and Last company. I'm still looking for more dedicate members for my team but all will come in do time. Hope to see you guys at the field have fun and enjoy this hobby.

K.O.A Cap: Wolf

Welcome bro is this LEO?

ROCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K.O.A Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.O.A Team   K.O.A Team Empty

Back to top Go down

K.O.A Team
Page 1 of 1