South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stinger out of Tampa checking in...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinger
Forum Member

Stinger out of Tampa checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Stinger out of Tampa checking in...   Stinger out of Tampa checking in... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey guys Tim R. aka Stinger here. I have been playing Airsoft on a regular basis for a few years and recently started working with MindGame Productions as a staff member to among other things keep the Florida Airsoft Community up to speed on MGP events and news. I probably know alot of you already just not by name and a few of you may recognize my callsign from past events. Those who do know me know I am big on realism and honorable gameplay and the rest of MGP's staff feels the same way I do. I will be posting some very interesting changes/additions from MGP in the next few days so stay tuned..... Stinger out..............
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stinger out of Tampa checking in...   Stinger out of Tampa checking in... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 am

Welcome to the eastern community Tim! Glad to have your here. Ironic that you mention MGP, I was on the phone with Mac yesterday discussing the future of our community down here in the South. We all seem to be on the same page and I see great things for us all.

Looking forward to slinging some BBs on the field with ya.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Stinger
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Stinger out of Tampa checking in...   Stinger out of Tampa checking in... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey Shooter, Thanks for the warm welcome!! I have been following your endeavor for some time and think what your doing is truly a great thing and can only imagine how nice the field is gonna be when finished!! I plan on attending the next TacOps and have also been eyeing the Op31 games so I might pop up at one of those soon?? Stinger out........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stinger out of Tampa checking in...   Stinger out of Tampa checking in... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stinger out of Tampa checking in...
Page 1 of 1