South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellcat
Forum Member
Hellcat

What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida? Empty
PostSubject: What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida?   What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I was just thinking about how hot and humid it gets here in Florida. What make us put all this gear on and go out and play this game we all love to play? Hope to get some very good answers.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida?   What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Well after my heat stroke last year I tend not to play in these conditions. However, I know plenty of players that just love the sport enough to keep trucking through it. Some perhaps using it to condition themselves for things to come. Not tactically, by mentally and physically I think. But one must do it in a safe manner.

I can do night games, and I can just bare the humidity, but in the end, I would rather keep my hospital bills to a minimum

What about yourself Hellcat? Why do you do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Hellcat
Forum Member
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida?   What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:17 pm

i do it for the love of the game.....i will play in any weather conditions, as long as i'm getting trigger time on the weekends..For me i work outside for 9 hours a day 5 days a week so heat and humity are not a real problem for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida?   What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida? Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes us play this game in the heat of south Florida?
Page 1 of 1