South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do You Play?

Go down 
+2
Shooter
Boa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Are You The Guy That Goes Around The Enemies To get To The Main Objective Or Do You Go Straight Rambo And Jump into The Middle Of The Action.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 pm

A lot of the players I run with, especially my team, prefer a objective based game. Something where teamwork and communication are more important than how many "kills" you get. We have a member in the community who puts on some really great objective based games...i.e. tactical nuke guarding, real intense pilot down scenarios. You can check them out at Rage on Saturday nights from time to time.

Many players I have noticed have that Call of Duty mentality with the game. There is much more to it than that. Games that require teamwork and some amount of thought really make for an interesting game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm

That Sounds Awesome. but im also the one to be sneaking through to the main objective. my gun is only a tool to help me succeed in my mission. and were is rage?
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Run and Gun....Or I am a Support Player and lay down covering fire. I dont sneak around how ever I will go around to the Flank of the enemy and hit them their.
Back to top Go down
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 am

Tactically Aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:04 am

However I will add, that I do enjoy sitting back from time to time with my sniper rifle and sneak around. At US27 I was really really good at it. Hot Shots Ive had a few good runs as well. Looking forward to seeing how I run at this new field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 am

I stay back in the shadows and shot sharply and I make my sniper shots count while covering my team.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: snipe and charge   How Do You Play? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm

snipe until the enemy final moves to good cover
then flank with m4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Play?   How Do You Play? Empty