South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

Intro: Empty
PostSubject: Intro:   Intro: EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Hello all,
Names Brian or P-chuck , I played paintball for the better part of 12 years, then went to the church of airsoft and converted over to playing airsoft and have been doing so for the last 3 years. I have lived in South Florida most of my life other than the 5 in the military. (USMC) I love airsoft and all about it. I have a younger brother who follows me to the games. I have played out in California and have seen how games run out there. I have many ideas that you can take or leave. I am really looking forward to playing airsoft with you all. I cannot wait to shoot everyone and be shot by everyone.

See ya out there...
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

Intro: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro:   Intro: EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome back to Florida and welcome to the community Brian.

Great to have new players around. Local to Boca like myself as well. Always nice to have more local people around as well. Thank you for your service in the Corps and sorry to hear about the paintball thing. j/k

Feel free to bring your brother to the fields with you as well. The more the merrier for sure. Especially when its a family affair. You can be rest assured that I will be picking your brain in regards to the California aspect of airsoft.

Again, welcome and looking forward to seeing you out on the field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org

Intro:
Page 1 of 1