South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
KOA Team Member
shadow

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Hello all, my name is Rudy Pantaleon, i'm new to the South Florida airsoft scene, and somewhat to south florida, i went to the Rage field last saturday and had a lot of fun it was my first game in SF.

I would like to congratulate all involved in the creation of the SF-AA, and i'm looking forward on meeting all of you.

Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Welcome to South Florida and welcome to the community as well Rudy. Glad you had a chance to meet some of the guys over at Rage. Some of those guys are my team mates.

Thank for you signing up and taking a moment to say hello to everyone. I look forward to providing you with more news about the organization and the field.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
shadow
KOA Team Member
shadow

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 pm

i got there after 8 so did not have a chance to meet the guys, went in to play right away, it was really fun for practice although a suggestion i would have is to use something to differentiate the teams, i got to play in two games one as an attacker and the other as a defender and both times at the end of the games i couldn't tell who was a friendly and who was not, but overall it was a good experience and i can't wait to go again this saturday
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Yeah that tends to happen at places like Rage. A lot of players are not on teams to begin with so the uniformity just isnt there yet. Hopefully as our community grows the players will come together more and more teams will be formed to ensure easier target acquisition and identification.

This field will be around 3 times the size of Rage so it should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1