South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats ur airsoft company of choice?

Go down 
+5
P-Chuck
Gino
Boa
theonlyBuster
sithlordharley
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sithlordharley
Forum Member
sithlordharley

Whats ur airsoft company of choice? Empty
PostSubject: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 pm

I personally use Classic Army not because i think its the best but because its affordable and works. What brand do you use and why?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/sithlordharley
theonlyBuster
FAU Airsoft Member
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 am

I've been sticking with Echo 1 for the past few years.
I've tried other companies in the past and they always seem to break or malfunction quickly. I've had my Echo 1 G36 for about 4 or 5 years now, and there hasn't been a single problem.
I've had friends get the JG model G36, and it seems to shoot harder, but they randomly run into problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm

I have my echo 1. its my first airsoft gun and i have had it for about 6-7 months now and haven't had any problems yet. and i have heard good things about echo 1 so im pretty sure if i were to get another gun it would most likely be an echo 1.
Back to top Go down
Gino
Forum Member
Gino

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:14 pm

VFC, King Arms, Tokyo Marui.

All I use.
Back to top Go down
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

KWA and Echo one...have had no problems with Echo one.
Back to top Go down
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:17 am

Magpul PTS, TM, KWA, and Dboys as a matter of fact.

Reason if we should post any...

Magpul PTS- They make quality externals if that is what you want for your rifle. I think you get a quality product for what you pay for, but certain parts I just get real Magpul since they are about the same price. The Magpul PTS Masada is hands down one of the best guns I have owned though.

TM- I owned a TM P90 and it was a beast stock. Nothing compared it out of the box.

KWA- I believe they produce the best STOCK pistols. If you want a pistol out of the box to be reliable and take a beating, then KWA is it. But don't expect it to shoot lasers into the same hole.

Dboys- The have seriously stepped up their game over the past couple years especially with their AK line. I had one of their AKs, and I beat the hell out of it. It never once failed me though, despite the amount of times it dropped, the amount of times I fell on it, and the overall beating I gave it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: company i use   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

For parts that include gears and internals moters i like to stick to systema
for cheaper stuff element is the best bang for the buck
and for external you cant beat madbull and magpull

guns-echo1,jg with metal bushings and Cyma are great project guns if your making a dmr
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sniper
Forum Member
Shadow Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:09 am

My choice of brand is a " WellFire ". Not allot of people have heard of it and i don't know why because there really great guns that are hard hitters and very accurate. There good guns for the price that they have. I just bought a WellFire SR22 Full Metal Bolt Action Type 22 Sniper Rifle and i was and still am very amazed at the durability, FPS, and accuracy of that sniper because at around 460-500 FPS with .25 BBs it is pin-point accurate at 150-300 feet, after around 275 feet it might get a couple of inches off target but still hits with allot of power. I have used my digital chronograph on my sniper and so far the best I have gotten with .20 was 486FPS. I did post up targets at 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 feet away and took some target practice and its has amazing accuracy.

BTW: yes i do know that the rules state that sniper rifles may not past speeds of 500FPS. That is the reason why i tested my gun to make sure it didn't pass 550FPS.
Here are some pictures and yes i do have a scope for it.
Whats ur airsoft company of choice? Sniper10Whats ur airsoft company of choice? Airsof11

Last edited by Shadow Sniper on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SHWELL(CenFL)
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:12 am

The one brand you could say I am loyal to is ICS..

But all in all, I am not brand loyal. I will take almost any brand and make it work for me. If a partivular brand has a weakness, I am sure I can eliminate it with aftermarket parts. But this does not apply to LPEGs, this is strictly for your decent Clone brands.

I do end up with more Echo 1's than any other brand (Outside of ICS)... It is just the luck of the draw with me though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur airsoft company of choice?   Whats ur airsoft company of choice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats ur airsoft company of choice?
Page 1 of 1