South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorgouge
Forum Member
Thorgouge

Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft   Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Hey guys, my name's Tom and I'm a member of the FAU Airsoft organization. I've only just started playing Airsoft about 2 months ago, but I am quickly learning. I used to play some Paintball years ago and until recently, I knew very little about Airsoft. After my first time playing however, I knew I was hooked and almost immediately bought a gun and some gear (only after like 2 weeks of research).

I usually play with the FAU guys or at Hotshots, but my location makes it a pain to get to most fields. I'm really looking forward to this new field and cannot wait for it to get up and running. I was very excited when I first heard about it and just want to thank everyone behind it for finally giving us a badass place to play without having to worry about the CIA coming after us.
Back to top Go down
http://fauairsoft.com/
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft   Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 pm

welcome to the airsoft family
youll have a blast i can promise
cant way to play
Back to top Go down
Shooter
President / Founder
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft   Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Hey Tom, welcome to the forums and welcome to the community. This is a heck of a hobby. Tons of fun and met some of my best friends through this. Ive got you set up with the FAU Airsoft group forum in here now. Let me know if you cannot access your team section.

We hope to have the field up and running soon, but this will take some time, so continue with Hot Shots for the time being. hehe. Again. welcome and if you have any questions there are some players on here (of whom you already know) that are very knowledgable on the subject of what to get and where.

See you out there soon.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sf-aa.org
P-Chuck
United States Marine Corps.
P-Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft   Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Airsoft is Addicting......
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft   Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Its alot of fun and you can play with freinds
and its a mental and pyshicaly intense sport
Back to top Go down
Thorgouge
Forum Member
Thorgouge

PostSubject: Re: Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft   Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

You don't have to tell me. I've been addicted since I fired my first shot. I'd play every day if I could.
Back to top Go down
http://fauairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft   Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorgouge from FAU Airsoft
Page 1 of 1