South Florida Airsoft Association Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Florida Airsoft Association's Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A newbies introduction and some tips?

Go down 
+4
RECOIL
Boa
Shooter
Comrade24
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I have no money for it and I dont know if the seperate battery comes with a charger. I like AK's and M4's so its had to decide. I really like the AK because the folding stock might be useful for CQB where I may need to make the gun more compact.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 pm

All im Going to say is that its better to buy a better gun. its will perfrom better and it will last longer. Trust Me. But The Kind Of Gun Is Personal Preference. But Try To Stick Away From The Cheaper Brands.
Back to top Go down
RECOIL
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:18 am

Hello comrade, it is nice to meet you. I play almost weekly at hotshots( I am going today), so you might see me there... I also would have to agree with boa I have heard pretty good things from the combat machine line of guns and if that was somewhat in my price range I would buy it and a battery. As many members have said already, save your money, it has happened to me and I was as mad as you will be. Save your money and get a higher end replica rather then spending half the price and getting a quarter of the quality. Jg and cyma are very well known for having issues because of their lack of quality control. Stick with a company like G&G, KWA, G&P, King Arms, Classic Army, VFC, Echo 1, SRC, TSD, most of the Taiwanese products are very reliable. I personally have a G&P m4 and have had nothing but good things to say about it. I have had it for a year now and no issues to date. It was over $300, but in that year three of the lower end guns could have broken in that time. Just save up and drop a load and be happy. But i do understand if you cant spend that much, so go with a combat machine or echo 1, src or tsd I would say also.
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 pm

They have games weekly? BTW I was thinking about a CM031 full metal AK74 with a folding stock. Oh well my friend told me that the gun was decent and he has been airsofting for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Boa
Forum Member
Boa

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Just Dont Ask Us For Help If You Have A Friend Thats Been Playing For Three Years.
Back to top Go down
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Comrade24 wrote:
They have games weekly? BTW I was thinking about a CM031 full metal AK74 with a folding stock. Oh well my friend told me that the gun was decent and he has been airsofting for 3 years.

i have been playing for 3 and 1/2 years and learned first thing people on airsoft forums normally now more then friends and

btw the only good cyma gun is the m14 with upgraded internals

also if u keep on asking people and they tell you the same thing 3 times dont go back to the same junky gun
Back to top Go down
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

[quote="Twizi"]
Comrade24 wrote:
btw the only good cyma gun is the m14 with upgraded internals

Not true. CYMA really stepped up their game after the CM028. Anything higher than that is a good CYMA. The CYMA CM040+ are really good. That is from experience and what alot people post about on other national forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
Twizi
Forum Member
Twizi

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 pm

wow i didnt now that a cyma was my first gun was a cyma it broke after 400 shots lol
but he maybe the did step up there game idk i never went back to them after that

also i had the g36c but i here the k is good to

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_166&products_id=4622

it has folding stock shoot 400fps and can fit a 9.6 butterfly battery in the foregrip
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Is the CM028 a bad gun? because I just bought it. I bought it because I heard alot of good things about it and another reason why I bought it is because I love the AK47 espescially its variants. Was it a bad buy?
Back to top Go down
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:44 pm

I still have 40 dollars left. I'll save my money for something better like a G&G M4A1 and 9.6v battery or that JG G36c you just showed me.
Back to top Go down
ACE
SOG Team Member
ACE

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:58 am

No, the CM028 isn't a bad gun. It was my first one and lasted me a while. After the CM028, CYMA pretty much made everything better as far as wiring, internals, and made the bodies metal. If it is anything from CM027 or below then it isn't worth it. They really stepped their game up at and after the CM028.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sead-online.org
Comrade24
Forum Member
Comrade24

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Ok then, I bought a good first AEG
Back to top Go down
Landa
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:02 pm

yea, its a good gun....
Back to top Go down
spraydoggie
Forum Member
spraydoggie

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Welcome to the family Comrade I see you live in Boyton if you have any other questions and need help kid I live in town and might be able to give you a hand. Welcome to the family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newbies introduction and some tips?   A newbies introduction and some tips? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A newbies introduction and some tips?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2